Wednesday, December 13, 2006

The Holiday

I've been looking forward to this movie for weeks. I wasn't disappointed! I don't think I stopped smiling except for maybe one scene that just wasn't meant to be funny. I've loved Kate Winslet for a long time, and she was great. I liked Jude Law better than I've ever liked him. I'm not a big fan of Cameron Diaz or Jack Black, but they were likeable enough. The ending wasn't as satisfying as I'd have liked, but it was nice enough. Eli Wallach added a lot of character to the movie. He was so cute!

Made me laugh: Yes.
Made me cry: Just a little.
Made me think: A little.
Watchability: Definitely a chick flick, but I loved it. I could stand to watch it again.
1-10 rating: 8

Favorite quote: "I should be the leading lady in my own life!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home