Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Wallace & Gromit in The Curse of the Were-Rabbit

This is a cute movie, and one of the very few that Layth will watch over and over. Most movies have at least one scene that scares him, and that one scene will put him off the entire movie. The alarms that go off in Wallace's house make him a little nervous, but he's slowly getting past that.

We like Nick Park's movies, because Layla used to put on a "Nick Park grin" from time to time for photographs.

Made me laugh: Yes.
Made me cry: No.
Made me think: No.
Watchability: Cute, and worth seeing at least once, especially if you have children to watch it with.
1-10 rating: I would say 7, Layth would say 10.

Favorite quotes:
"Veg bad. Veg bad. Veg bad. Say no to carrots, cabbage and cauliflower."

"Their tiny bunny brains are being saturated in my veg-free mind waves."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home